Key features of Open Journal Systems
- OJS is installed locally and locally controlled.
- Editors configure requirements, sections, review process, etc.
- Online submission and management of all content.
- Subscription module with delayed open access options.
- Comprehensive indexing of content part of global system.
- Reading Tools for content, based on field and editors' choice.
- Email notification and commenting ability for readers.
We can install Open Journal Systems for you
1. Order a domain name and hosting package - click here if you already have a domain
2. Once your hosting has been purchased contact the support team and request the installtion service
3. You're ready to start using Open Journal Systems! Full documentation on how to use Open Journal Systems can be found here https://pkp.sfu.ca/files/OJSinanHour.pdf
If you have any questions please contact us